We are proud sponsors of a conference series touring the country, the HealthIMPACT forums, proving to be must-attend events for today’s healthcare IT professionals.
Today, June 25th, HealthIMPACT West will hit Southern California, and we’re excited to participate in an event that brings together the top tier providers on the west coast, and the forward-thinking leadership who are making the next generation technology decisions that will ultimately be game changers in improving care delivery.
HealthIMPACT West, June 25th, Santa Monica
The forum will bring together health system CIOs, CMIOs, physician IT leadership, group practice managers, and innovators to evaluate and implement technologies that have measurable IMPACT on care delivery and organizational performance to help you move beyond meaningful use to meaningful outcomes.
In 2014 there is no doubt that regulatory requirements and the changing healthcare reimbursement paradigm will continue to put a strain on IT resources. In one day at HealthIMPACT you’ll learn about the innovations that ease the burden of regulatory requirements, improve reimbursement revenue, and strain limited resources the least. We’ve convened the experts who have successfully bridged the gap between technology, clinical practice and organizational performance and they will share with you the tools and strategies every health system and physician IT leader can use to prepare for the future of healthcare delivery. Join us in June to learn how to:
- Use cloud based services efficiently and effectively to drive collaboration and the practice of evidence based medicine
- Achieve broad based EHR implementation, physician adoption, and system interoperability
- Bridge the care gap and provide real time collaboration that connects providers and real time patient information
- Leverage predictive analytics that enable meaningful population health management for next generation healthcare delivery
- Invest today for the health system of tomorrow and build for the flexibility and agility required by today’s health system
Be sure to join the IMN HealthIMPACT LinkedIn Group for industry updates and conference specials: http://linkd.in/R48zVf