Iron Mountain is pleased to participate today in our fourth event in the series of HealthIMPACT regional forums.
HealthIMPACT Midwest, taking place today in Chicago, will once again bring together CIOs, CTOs, CMIOs and many other health system executives for an important forum allowing for valuable and fluid exchanges, taking the audience through topics important to Healthcare IT executives today.
An event designed by health system leaders themselves and built to promote collaboration between senior leadership, topics at HealthIMPACT range from:
- Improving reimbursement revenues and population health management
- Reducing the strain on limited resources and doing more with less
- Achieving better clinician engagement, adoption, and satisfaction
- Easing the burden of regulatory requirements
- Becoming a data driven organization to improve clinical operations and patient outcomes
- Working with vendors to customize technologies that move beyond meaningful use to meaningful outcomes
As we all know, this is a special time to be working in healthcare IT, and there is a shared community sentiment that paths chosen now will forever shape the future of healthcare delivery. As we head into National Health IT week Sep 15-19, Iron Mountain is proud to be a part of helping to shape these conversations.
Pay attention to these conversations and more at #NHITweek and @IMN_Healthcare.