At Iron Mountain we believe that we have a responsibility to provide you with the information you need to do a better job of managing your information today and to prepare you for what’s coming tomorrow.
To that end, we launched our formal Thought Leadership Program (ironmountain.com/thoughtleadership) in February to share proven practices and inspire you with new thinking. All of the following are available for your use immediately:
- the 2014|2015 Cohasset ARMA Information Governance Benchmark report and commissioned industry specific versions,
- a Practical Guide to Information Governance,
- a PriceWaterhouseCoopers paper on information risk for both NA and Europe mid-market and enterprise organizations, and
- a white paper on event-based retention.
And we have more to come before the end of the year:
- a primer on disposition written with AIIM
- a panel of experts talking about data analytics and visualization co-hosted with the School of Information at the University of Texas at Austin – we’ll be writing a paper and streaming video, and
- research conducted by AIIM about the challenges of searching for information along with recommendations for improved efficiency.
During the ARMA conference you will find us at:
- an educational session with Sue Goodman from Citi sharing tips for building relationships with key information management partners, and
- the closing general session with Wendy Shade as our thought leadership panelist
We will continue to share new and exciting content with you on our Thought Leadership site, through association webinars or live events, and on social media. And, if you have any ideas for us, write to us at email@example.com.
So please visit our site, attend our ARMA sessions, and drop by our booth to tell us what is top of mind for you.
Take advantage of us to help connect you with the information you need for your advantage!